We make every effort to keep our availability calendar up-to-date. However, someone might have made a reservation by the telephone while you are making a reservation on-line. If this has occurred we will give you a call or email you.
- Please note we do not take one night stays in Feb. and March. If you see a one night open, please call to make a reservation.
- Rates: Antique Garden Guest Room: $145 Sept-May, $130 June-Aug. Victorian Rose Room: $145 Sept-May, $130 June-Aug.
- Check-In Time: 3 P.M.-5 P.M. / Check-Out Time: 11 A.M. Other Arrangements can be made if necessary.
- Reservations are honored with a credit card number. Cash, personal checks, traveler’s checks, major credit cards accepted.
- Sorry, there are no facilities for children or pets.
- We are a Smoke Free Inn
- Cancellation Policy: Desert Dove Bed & Breakfast is a small property where every guest reservation is both important and special to us. If your travel plans change and you have to cancel your reservation, please call or email us 14 days prior to your arrival date to cancel or change your reservation. In the unlikely event that you must cancel with less than 14 days notice, shorten your stay or check out early, please understand that we must ask you to take the responsibility for 50% of your reservation. If we can rebook your room(s), a refund will be made.
- Trip Advisor Reviews
“What a wonderful B&B, we can highly recommend, a comfy place to “get away” relax and do a little hiking in the Saguaro National Park. Very neat and clean….GREAT food and a wonderful collection of antiques. The garden and birds are a beautiful site in the A.M. Harvey and Betty are just delightful hosts!!!”